2015 Candlelight Processional Narrators and Dining Packages

yensid67

Do they have dinner packages that you can eat at a quick service restaurant or is it all sit down 'specialty' foods that limit those who don't have expensive, worldly tastes?

dreamfinder

Do they have dinner packages that you can eat at a quick service restaurant or is it all sit down 'specialty' foods that limit those who don't have expensive, worldly tastes?

I don't know if I would call Garden Grill specialty food. Sit down, and a bit pricy for the package, yes, but not specialty. I am bit surprised that they will be doing breakfast there, but think it could work well.

Sparky359621

The final list of the candlelight processional narrators were announced today. Here is the complete list, the new narrators are in bold.
  • 11/27 – 11/29 — Gary Sinise
  • 11/30 – 12/3 — Neil Patrick Harris
  • 12/4 – 12/5 — Whoopi Goldberg
  • 12/6 – 12/8 — Joe Morton
  • 12/9 – 12/11 — Ana Gasteyer
  • 12/12 – 12/14 — Meredith Vieira
  • 12/15 – 12/17— America Ferrera
  • 12/18 – 12/20 — Chandra Wilson
  • 12/21 – 12/23 — Daniel Dae Kim
  • 12/24 – 12/26 — Edward James Olmos
  • 12/27 – 12/28 – Blair Underwood
  • 12/29 – 12/30 — Amy Grant

bjm72385

We will be at Disney from 12/05-12/12 and planned on catching this the first night we are there with Whoopi. We have never seen this before, although I have seen pictures, videos, and read nothing but positive reviews about it. My question is, being it will be a Saturday and it is Whoopi, any idea what kind of crowds to expect? Our plan was to go to Hollywood Studios after checking in, and then taking the boat or bus over to Epcot in time for the 6:45 show, and worse case if we miss that one, stay for the 8:15 show. Any tips or suggestions greatly appreciated!

fillerup

Anybody have a guess if they'll likely do FP for this since they're doing it for Eat to the Beat? If they do, I'm thinking that standby is pretty much a thing of the past.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
We will be at Disney from 12/05-12/12 and planned on catching this the first night we are there with Whoopi. We have never seen this before, although I have seen pictures, videos, and read nothing but positive reviews about it. My question is, being it will be a Saturday and it is Whoopi, any idea what kind of crowds to expect? Our plan was to go to Hollywood Studios after checking in, and then taking the boat or bus over to Epcot in time for the 6:45 show, and worse case if we miss that one, stay for the 8:15 show. Any tips or suggestions greatly appreciated!
If you are doing standby you will need to be there around 2 hours before.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom