Tiana and Naveen meet and greet moves location

Cmdr_Crimson

Interesting that they are reusing it again when they were just using the former store for additional seating for Sleepy Hollow...

Red Sox

I assume construction has been quite annoying with all the noise 2 feet away from them.
Huh? I thought they didn't do construction while the park was open... isn't that why replacing concrete and planting some shrubs has taken a year and a half?

Jon81uk

Huh? I thought they didn't do construction while the park was open... isn't that why replacing concrete and planting some shrubs has taken a year and a half?

Depends what the construction is, how noisy it is, where it is and what materials are involved. The veranda is surrounded by walls so can be done during opening hours, the hub paving is right in the middle of a guest area so needs to be done at night.

Biff215

Any air conditioned meet and greet is always welcome. It's rough enough for guests to stand in the sun, but I feel bad for the characters. I'd have a tough time smiling and staying in character while I was sweating through my shirt!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom