Disney's Contemporary Resort offers new 'Family Culinary Adventure'

Animaniac93-98

So guests can't be trusted to serve their own hot cheese but families can pay for their children to be allowed in the kitchens with all the knives and cooking appliances?

I'm sure you'll have to sign a waiver before hand agreeing that if you do something stupid in the kitchen, it's your own fault.

DisneyDebRob

Nothing uniquely disney about this and price point is way to high. Anyone that goes though, enjoy! I have a full kitchen every time I go to Disney and still don't make my own meals. Scratch that.. I remember making toast once.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
The average 9 year old is mature enough to cook and use anything in a kitchen with supervision. Although at this price point I would think it would be mostly adults.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Can someone please explain to me why the accompanying photo they sent in the email about this appears to show the class taking place in Walter White's lab? Also, $175 to make noodles?
image.jpg

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Well the item shown in the picture is a liquid nitrogen dewar flask, If you have ever gotten a drink/dessert that 'smokes' it was done with liquid nitrogen (and/or Dry Ice), It's also used for 'fried' ice cream dip the ball in LN2 and you can then deep fry the ice cream ball without it melting,

Because of the VERY LOW temperature ice crystals will not form so texture is unaffected. LN2 is also used in molecular gastronomy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom