Disney's Contemporary Resort offers new 'Family Culinary Adventure'

Sans Souci

I might be interested if they had an 18+ session, otherwise, no.

I paid more for a similar experience in my city, but the duration was longer and we got copious amounts of wine with our meal, too.

wdwfan4eva

My first thought was that it would be a wonderful, magical Disney experience for me and my son. :joyfull:
Cost is a bit much but it is Disney.

I just called and they only have dates in July and August, for now.

We're heading down in November, so I have to wait and see or call back in a few weeks.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
So guests can't be trusted to serve their own hot cheese but families can pay for their children to be allowed in the kitchens with all the knives and cooking appliances?
Don't worry, they will be safety versions of cooking implements.
7ADMMgW.gif

AEfx

To people who flip about the price, I look at is at the Wild Africa Trek. If you want a more unique experience, you do this. If not, go eat at a restaurant similar to you can just go and ride Kilimanjaro Safari.

I think that's what is weird - this isn't really a uniquely "Disney" experience. More power to folks who do it, if they like it - great. I just don't see a ton of appeal at that price point for an experience that isn't terribly unique and one could pretty much do anywhere.

Bolt

I think that's what is weird - this isn't really a uniquely "Disney" experience. More power to folks who do it, if they like it - great. I just don't see a ton of appeal at that price point for an experience that isn't terribly unique and one could pretty much do anywhere.
I think a trade off is they didn't close anything to create this so shouldn't change anything for a person on vacation.

AEfx

I think a trade off is they didn't close anything to create this so shouldn't change anything for a person on vacation.

Oh yeah, definitely not complaining that they are doing it - just trying to find the appeal to folks on vacation to do it, is all. ;)

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Cool. If people want and like this, why not offer it? Not my cup of tea (actually, tea is not my cup of tea, either), but it doesn't take anything away from anybody else, uses assets that would, I think, otherwise be underutilized (since they'll offer it only when the conference dining facilities aren't fully utilized), and offers another experience for those who aren't interested in being in the parks all the time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom