Osborne Lights

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
After reading your post I was thinking DHS would be dead at the holidays. I mean it's brutal now and that's the only thing I look forward to there anymore.

Like @PhotoDave219 has been saying these special draws have been keeping DHS afloat. My opinion is that untill the park is in total construction mode they need what they can get to keep the tunstyles clicking and people interested.

Osborne is like your 97-year old great grandma. Probably a good idea because you never know (but she's still bright and chipper and may live to be 110!)

So sad yet so true!!! Lol

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Do they typically file structural permits too? I know ERMCO always files theirs, but I wonder what Coastal will have to do.

Yes, there has been a structural permit for Coastal at least the past few years. I assumed it was to put up some of the support structures

Nossit

I am so glad this is coming back. I have already bought our tickets to the Christmas party and will be staying for the other parks afterwards. I'm taking my dad and his wife with us this year. This attraction got me more excited for Christmas than anything I've ever experience(even more than MVMCP). It was so mesmerizing to me I stood in the middle for over an hour smiling.

Last edited:

The Tuna

Would hate to see these go away. Great show, great atmosphere. Hopefully if they have to go it's temporary or maybe they get moved somewhere else for a year or two.

SparerCascade

As much as I enjoy the Osborne Lights, their continuation or discontinuation seems to be just year-to-year at this point. They are fun and a great holiday tradition, but each year is just an added bonus. Hopefully bigger things to come.

ToTBellHop

As much as I enjoy the Osborne Lights, their continuation or discontinuation seems to be just year-to-year at this point. They are fun and a great holiday tradition, but each year is just an added bonus. Hopefully bigger things to come.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if the DHS updates coming include a land where the lights can be on display during the holiday season. They already have the lights and they are incredibly popular. DHS needs some sort of holiday offering.

SparerCascade

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the DHS updates coming include a land where the lights can be on display during the holiday season. They already have the lights and they are incredibly popular. DHS needs some sort of holiday offering.

I would really hope for a designated area for the lights during the holiday season. They are consistently a big draw and you are absolutely correct that DHS needs some sort of holiday offering. Perhaps this has been answered elsewhere, but has there been any talk of re-branding the lights (i.e., other than the Osborne lights)?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom