Tony's Town Square Restaurant extending operating hours with continuous service

Jon81uk

Not sure about extended hours and what does continuos service mean?:confused:

They used to do lunch 11:30am to 2:45pm then dinner 4:40pm to close. Now it is a continuous service from 11:30 to 9:30pm with no distinction between lunch and dinner. Basically they added an extra two hours of service in the middle of the afternoon.

Last edited:

COProgressFan

Glad they're doing this. With 19 million+ guests a year now at the MK, its crazy that they keep so many locations closed or with limited or seasonal hours. (I know they're finally addressing this somewhat with the Adv. Veranda).

A few years ago we tried to have a late lunch/early dinner one afternoon right after the parade. (We had a character breakfast earlier that day at the GF and weren't hungry at "regular" lunch time). Walked to the podium around 3:15 but were told they were closed until dinner. There was actually another family who was right behind us to who was told the same. And of course, when inquiring about dinner, we were told they were booked all night (of course).

Tony's food is average, but the demand is there. Especially with so many folks on dining plans who need to use their credits. I'd love for them to re-open Tony's for breakfast as well, as another poster mentioned. Eating outside, its the closest thing to the Carnation Cafe at Disneyland, which is wonderful.

RonAnnArbor

I think they pretty much had to do this given Liberty Tree Tavern will be closed for months during its refurbishment and that restaurant swallows a LOT of diners every day...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom