90 Day vs 180 Day ADR for CRT

Baron Hardup

Original Poster
Any opinions on if 90 days out rather then 180 days has made it more or less difficult to get reservations for Cinderella’s Royal Table? I would think this makes it even tougher (if possible).

On Friday 5/8 and Saturday 5/9 I called Dining 4 different times to get an ADR for Crystal Palace, each CM I spoke to said all ADR's for CP were gone!! All four CM's willingly offered me ADR's for just about any time at CRT!! Did eventually get my CP ADR, (and LeCellier too!!!!). Could be a sign of the times, CRT is probably about twice as much as CP.

DizneyPryncess

It would have to be tougher. So many people didn't plan out 180 days, but as trips get closer, people start to plan. By 90 days, more people are calling for ADR's. We didn't have problems getting anything 90 days out this past trip, but all the changes were recent. I'm interested to see what it's like months from now.

want2betink

I actually got a CRT reservation this year. Back in 2003 and 2004 when we went, we had to call everyday (I think it was 90 days out) from each day of our trip. That was horrible. We did get one in 2004, but not in 2003. I never tried when we could get reservations 180 days out so I'm not sure how difficult it was to reservations then.
BTW-I had no difficulties getting CP.

protiius

forgive my ignorance, but by "crt" are you talking about the character breakfast in cinderella's castle?

if that's the case i got a reservation last summer (for 6 people) two days prior to the event...on arriving at our hotel (carribbean beach) i asked at old port royale if there were any character breakfasts available for the next few days...she found me a cancellation for cinderella's castle...she said i was lucky, which i understood, but i must've been VERY lucky judging by what you guys are saying...

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Which meal do you think will be easier to get? Breakfast Lunch or Dinner?
Lunch and dinner tend to be a bit easier but not by much. The best advice I can give for CRT it to be incredibly flexible about times, meals even which day.

forgive my ignorance, but by "crt" are you talking about the character breakfast in cinderella's castle?

if that's the case i got a reservation last summer (for 6 people) two days prior to the event...on arriving at our hotel (carribbean beach) i asked at old port royale if there were any character breakfasts available for the next few days...she found me a cancellation for cinderella's castle...she said i was lucky, which i understood, but i must've been VERY lucky judging by what you guys are saying...
Yes. CRT is Cinderellas Royal Table and you were incredibly lucky....like winning the lottery lucky. At the time you got you last minute reservations at CRT they were typically booked solid 180 days in advance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom