8am Ressies @ O'hanna's

ncsubr1

I hope 8am is enough time to enjoy our character breakfast and arrive at the MK gate no later than 9:15. Is this enough time to get the most out of our money or is 60 min @ Ohanna's rushing?

Parker

I'd say its rushing a bit. Remember, a PS only guarantees you a seating within 15 minutes of your reservation time so you may not be seated until 815. Its been my experience that about Ohana's is a little slower than most character meals. Having said that, if you get to the parks a little later still do Ohana's. IMO, the characters and wait staff are probably the friendliest and most attentive you'll find in WDW and the view of the Magic Kingdom is wonderful and sets a good tone for the rest of the day.

Have a great meal!

Upvote 0

hawaiianmickey

My friends and I did a character breakfast at Ohana's while we were on the college program and we went at 8 in the morning. we didn't get out of there till 9:30 though. it was a blast. we made goofy dance the hula for us and we got it all on film.

the food is okay...could be better though. they do have mickey shaped waffles which was nice. but it was a fun experience. and this was during the busy summer months too.

Upvote 0

nikimsu2002

Ohana's is a fun place for a character breakfast. We did a breakfast there in April and we were seated around 7:45 and were in MK by 9:30 (I think, I wasn't watching my watch too much!). It was fun to see the characters in their Polynesian attire and the food was fairly good.

Upvote 0

wdwjmp239

Polynesian Resort: O'Hana Restaurant Hostess

Definitely caught my girlfriend and I by surprise....

As a general rule, anyone who works at the Poly will greet you with an "Aloha" be it the front desk clerk or the maintenance guys that drive around in their golf carts around the complex. This is cool -- they stay in their character. But, one morning, we went to O'hana and the hostess looked at me and didn't say "Aloha" -- instead, she snapped, "What's your last name?" Mind you, it wasn't busy. We were there at around 8am and there were a few other groups ahead of us, but it wasn't anything like I've seen during peak tourist season! We were quite taken back by that. Has anyone else run into this before? :eek:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom