Erwin Pearl opens in The Landing at Disney Springs

Next Big Thing

The signage is very understated, not prominent or something that a passerby would generally notice at all. I actually expect to see a change to this fairly quickly.

jakeman

This addition makes me think of airports. That's the only other place I think I've seen these. I hope it's across from the Hanger as least. :D

Next Big Thing

This addition makes me think of airports. That's the only other place I think I've seen these. I hope it's across from the Hanger as least. :D
I tend to agree. But i'm more interested in what will end up built across the sidewalk from Erwin as that plot, which is supposed to be a Raglan expansion. It has a lot of potential to be a nice high capacity quick service, which The Landing is lacking big time.

jakeman

I tend to agree. But i'm more interested in what will end up built across the sidewalk from Erwin as that plot, which is supposed to be a Raglan expansion. It has a lot of potential to be a nice high capacity quick service, which The Landing is lacking big time.
All of DTD is in my opinion unless you're Wolfgang Puck.

Next Big Thing

They pretty much all have subtle signs. I think Disney are doing a great job controlling the visual intrusion of the signage.
They all do, but this one is barely noticeable or readable. I suppose if you're familiar with the brand you'll notice it, but that's about it. The APEX and Sound Lion signs are both pretty bright and clear what the store is. Here I just see it as being very "mysterious" I guess. I'd pass it by and possibly not even think it was open if not paying attention.

Mouse Detective

They all do, but this one is barely noticeable or readable. I suppose if you're familiar with the brand you'll notice it, but that's about it. The APEX and Sound Lion signs are both pretty bright and clear what the store is. Here I just see it as being very "mysterious" I guess. I'd pass it by and possibly not even think it was open if not paying attention.
I agree, the sign is difficult to read. It's at the corner at an angle so pedestrians traveling east and west on the sidewalk generally can't read it. Also, it's written vertically instead of horizontally so you have to tilt your head to make out what it is. And unless you know what "Erwin Pearl" is, it's still a mystery.

toolsnspools

Lines too long for me. We never seem to hit it at the right time.

I always seem to end up with the same problem. Line always is long when I get there and by the time i'm through it's empty. And we've tried to plan around busy times too.

Need to be there right when it opens, or shortly thereafter. Weekdays are easier than weekends, obviously.

The lines used to scare me off too, but I'e found that they do a great job of keeping things moving. Even when the line is wrapped back to the register again, it seems to only take about 5-10 minutes to get to the front.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom