Jiminy Cricket returning to DAK

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Too bad it's at Rafiki's Planet Watch.. No way am I ever going back to that useless little area again!

brb1006

I also like Rafiki's Planet Watch as well. The train ride is pleasant, and the area, set off from the rest of the park, is a calm oasis with interesting exhibits, and a small petting zoo area. (I try to go there early in the morning before the crowds arrive.) Back in mid-May, I saw Rafiki in the Conservation Station. :)
During my second trip to WDW, I saw Rafiki head to a different room right behind me at that place.

brb1006

Sudden realization: Jiminy Cricket should be the face and voice of the My Disney Experience app.
Disney seriously needs to update that in the future with Jiminy Cricket's voice reading the character descriptions. I always loved hearing Jiminy's voice during Wishes and formerly Spectromagic.

Cesar R M

I also like Rafiki's Planet Watch as well. The train ride is pleasant, and the area, set off from the rest of the park, is a calm oasis with interesting exhibits, and a small petting zoo area. (I try to go there early in the morning before the crowds arrive.) Back in mid-May, I saw Rafiki in the Conservation Station. :)
I always went to the conservation center... love to see the medical stuff and what they do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom