PHOTOS - 'Taste Track' brings gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches to Epcot

CaptainAmerica

Gosh, I didn't even see that. Honey wheat for a child's grilled cheese? I'm all for trying to eat healthy but that's kinda nuts.
Honey wheat bread is "kinda nuts"? And we wonder why there's an obesity problem with children. It's a world where a greasy grilled cheese sandwich is criticized for being too healthy because it doesn't come on sufficiently processed bread.

BuddyThomas

They have a few similar places here in NYC. I love the concept but unless I'm missing something, it doesn't sound like they really have a sufficient dining area, and who wants to wander around trying to balance a grilled cheese and a hot soup on a humid 90 degree day?

Otterhead

who wants to wander around trying to balance a grilled cheese and a hot soup on a humid 90 degree day?
From the photos on the Disney Food Blog, it looks like you get a sandwich & a nice little salad, plus a small cup of soup made for dunking. Wouldn't be any problem to deal with, but I definitely wouldn't make this my first choice in mid-summer. But there's tons of places to sit all around that area.

Strangeling

I just had the Canadian Cheddar with apples on the Raisin Bread. It was amazing, definitely my favourite quick service option now over in Future World. The soup is small, but definitely great for dunking. Looks like they make the sandwiches to order, right in front of you - very fresh. They have several of the cast iron "stand up" tables (a la Food & Wine Festival) scattered around the venue, and there are loads of benches around too.

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
I'm not seeing Taste Track listed under Dinning on the Disney website anymore. We were looking forward to trying it out. Does anyone know if it is still there, or did it go away??

CaptainAmerica

I'm not seeing Taste Track listed under Dinning on the Disney website anymore. We were looking forward to trying it out. Does anyone know if it is still there, or did it go away??
I was there last week and it was amazing. The apple and cheddar on raisin bread was borderline desert. I didn't see any signage that actually called it "Taste Track" though. They close pretty early so if you're going, go for lunch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom