PHOTOS - Take a complete tour through a completed Bora Bora Bungalow at Disney's Polynesian Village

betty rose

I don't think alligators can get up there unless they walk down the walkways. And from what I understand, the Disney alligators' wrist bands will not open the gate and allow them into that area. They are, however, permitted access into Trader Sam's. Watch where you step ;)
:D

gldc

Does anyone know if we will still be able to watch wishes as before from the Poly beach? or do these bungalows now cover up the view?

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Saturday, April 4. Included a photo that I didn't see anywhere else, regarding the bungalows. The various entrances to the piers connecting the mainland to the bungalows are all gated, accessed by the guest's wristband or room card.

IMG_5234.JPG

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I don't think alligators can get up there unless they walk down the walkways. And from what I understand, the Disney alligators' wrist bands will not open the gate and allow them into that area. They are, however, permitted access into Trader Sam's. Watch where you step ;)

Don't worry, there will be a Seminole around to take care of that pesky gaytor. ;)

LAKid53

Premium Member
I don't even think alligator's can climb that.:D

Oh, you would be surprised what an alligator can do. I saw a video of a large gator slithering (does a gator slither?) across someone's front lawn, get to the front door and climb up to the door bell. Not that I think a reptile that hasn't changed much since prehistoric days and with a brain the size of a grapefruit was actually trying to ring the doorbell, but it made for one funny video. Imagine if it managed to hit the doorbell, and the home owner answered that one. Yikes!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: "Honey, there's someone here to see you." :D

LAKid53

Premium Member
Just sharks and turtles, I bet. Both of which are awesome.

You do know there are no sharks, at least not the amphibian variety, in the Lagoon, right? Just turtles and I did see an alligator in the sea grass around the area were they take the pontoon boats for fishing. Wasn't very big, maybe 3-4 feet.

But speaking of water creatures, while walking across the bridge from SSR to DTD we were fascinated by something that kept surfacing and then diving under water. Imagine our surprise when we realized it was an otter. A rather big river otter. We watched it climb up onto the bank (this is the part of the "river" where the fountain is) and head towards the wooded area around the road. Sure hope it didn't wander onto the road leading to the bus depot at Marketplace. Is DAK missing any of their animals?

LAKid53

Premium Member
That gives me a completely different perspective, they look much more affordable then, I was thinking deluxe rather than family/friends .

Think of them as a luxury Tree Top Villas. With your own pool.

betty rose

Oh, you would be surprised what an alligator can do. I saw a video of a large gator slithering (does a gator slither?) across someone's front lawn, get to the front door and climb up to the door bell. Not that I think a reptile that hasn't changed much since prehistoric days and with a brain the size of a grapefruit was actually trying to ring the doorbell, but it made for one funny video. Imagine if it managed to hit the doorbell, and the home owner answered that one. Yikes!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: "Honey, there's someone here to see you." :D
I'm laughing so hard my sides hurt.:D:D:D

Phil12

You do know there are no sharks, at least not the amphibian variety, in the Lagoon, right? Just turtles and I did see an alligator in the sea grass around the area were they take the pontoon boats for fishing. Wasn't very big, maybe 3-4 feet.

But speaking of water creatures, while walking across the bridge from SSR to DTD we were fascinated by something that kept surfacing and then diving under water. Imagine our surprise when we realized it was an otter. A rather big river otter. We watched it climb up onto the bank (this is the part of the "river" where the fountain is) and head towards the wooded area around the road. Sure hope it didn't wander onto the road leading to the bus depot at Marketplace. Is DAK missing any of their animals?
Except for the keys, river otters are endemic to all of Florida.

ToInfinityAndBeyond

Yes, I am quite aware that there are now sharks in the Seven Seas Lagoon. I was responding to a comment about Bora Bora. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom