2015 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

EUmickey

True. a VERY last-minute sell-out tho! Let's see if one of the later days will sell out BEFORE the day itself like it did other years.

YodaMan

I also believe the Osborne Lights might be a factor. When it's the last year for the Lights and they are included in park admission, why would you choose to go to a MVMCP instead when you have to pay extra and there's nothing new to draw people in?

HauntedMansionFLA

I also believe the Osborne Lights might be a factor. When it's the last year for the Lights and they are included in park admission, why would you choose to go to a MVMCP instead when you have to pay extra and there's nothing new to draw people in?
It would be the LOL if Disney would say " after the outpouring of love for the Osborne Lights this year we have decided to bring them back in 2016".

jrhwdw

But that's an impossibility given the forthcoming construction, unfortunately.
Why can't Disney say that?? All they need to do is name a different location, that's all. This reminds me of DL's MSEP Farewell Season. Are we to those levels yet?

danyoung56

All they need to do is name a different location, that's all.

You say that like it's an easy thing. The Lights need to go into a large area that is currently underutilized. The Streets of America were a perfect location. I don't know of anywhere in WDW where they'd fit in outside of Epcot - and I think they'd be really badly themed for anywhere in Epcot.

jrhwdw

You say that like it's an easy thing. The Lights need to go into a large area that is currently underutilized. The Streets of America were a perfect location. I don't know of anywhere in WDW where they'd fit in outside of Epcot - and I think they'd be really badly themed for anywhere in Epcot.
Granted, I don't know how easy that is. But, we all know that ending Osbourne is a sad thing given how popular they are and the busyness of DHS this year. Might be a bigger blow than losing LOW at EPCOT.

danyoung56

And THAT was a big blow, at least to me! I really loved the Lights of Winter - Christmas at Epcot just wasn't the same without 'em.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom