2015 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Andrew M

General question about this. We have tickets for Sunday's MVMCP. We have a 5 day park hopper that we don't want to start using until Monday. Will the MagicBand scanner know to use the event ticket at the gate as long as we enter after 4? I want to make sure we don't end up losing a day.

Thanks!

DisneyFans4Life

General question about this. We have tickets for Sunday's MVMCP. We have a 5 day park hopper that we don't want to start using until Monday. Will the MagicBand scanner know to use the event ticket at the gate as long as we enter after 4? I want to make sure we don't end up losing a day.

Thanks!
It should, but you may want to double check with a CM once you get there. When we did the Halloween party, they scanned our bands ahead of time with a hand held scanner and moved us to separate "party only" line so we could get our wrist bands.

Bolt

It should, but you may want to double check with a CM once you get there. When we did the Halloween party, they scanned our bands ahead of time with a hand held scanner and moved us to separate "party only" line so we could get our wrist bands.
This. The front will have two separate lines.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I like this magic band much better than this year's party MB.

7517055890040 (2).jpg
7517055890040-1.jpg

tribbleorlfl

Anyone that's gone- are the "free" holiday treats the same sugar cookies and cocoa at every location, or have they brought back variation like in previous years?

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I can't believe that's still the only sold-out party this year, whereas just about all MNSSHP parties sold out in advance. I guess the new Hocus Pocus show was a bigger draw than a lot of people realized, and should help prove that people will come (and pay $$) if you give them something to experience.

Crazydisneyfanluke

I can't believe that's still the only sold-out party this year, whereas just about all NSS parties sold out in advance. I guess the new Hocus Pocus show was a bigger draw than a lot of people realized, and should help prove that people will come (and pay $$) if you give them something to experience.
I just arrived for tonights party. It is sold out.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I just arrived for tonights party. It is sold out.

Thanks, I'll actually be there tonight as well (just about to leave, incidentally). I wonder if the cool temperatures tonight drove a lot of walk-up business because when I checked during my lunch break today, tickets were still very much available online.

yedliW

When we were there a couple weeks ago, we thought about going last minute, but when we realized that it was $85pp for same day tickets (which there were plenty of), we decided not to spend the extra money..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom