Changes coming to the Marketplace Co-Op

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
You could easily make off with something. A well-timed distraction by a co-conspirator would do the trick. The Co-op is a little hectic.
I was asking for a friend...

But, with the exorbitant prices they charge, I figure a painting or two simply evens the ledger. Right?

bebert

Hopefully some of the items are reasonably priced. Once my kids give me my man cave back, we are going to decorate with signs and the park posters. It will be my own WDW get away when I need a hit of Disney in between trips.

Jon81uk

I am confused. The Market Place CO-OP is Disney Merchandise?

But a lot if it is also exclusive Disney stuff, so it is not the same as you will find in World of Disney etc.

Although if items sell well they might get expanded into other stores and removed from the Co-Op

Slowjack

A lot of the Sign Shop merchandise looks cool, but personally I don't even like the idea of an Adventurer's Club sign. It's the same problem I have with the Horizons merchandise they bring out from time to time. First they close down a beloved ride or club, then they sell you back a piece of your memories for a hefty fee. That's just downright manipulative, in my opinion.

Kman101

A lot of the Sign Shop merchandise looks cool, but personally I don't even like the idea of an Adventurer's Club sign. It's the same problem I have with the Horizons merchandise they bring out from time to time. First they close down a beloved ride or club, then they sell you back a piece of your memories for a hefty fee. That's just downright manipulative, in my opinion.

Yep. But they know nostalgia SELLS.

omurice

Wonderground looks interesting. Sign Shop looks terrific. Though the AC sign and Carsland could draw two penalties for unsportsmanlike taunting on the field - "don'tcha wish you had these?". ;)
Still, will check out both, wallet may take hit on next trip!

Strangeling

Wonderground looks interesting. Sign Shop looks terrific. Though the AC sign and Carsland could draw two penalties for unsportsmanlike taunting on the field - "don'tcha wish you had these?". ;)
Still, will check out both, wallet may take hit on next trip!

And I just bought the Mr. Toad sign last night there too, hehe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom