Erin McKenna's NYC Bakery opening at Disney Springs

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
I really like the "reclaimed wood" look on the front of the counter. The cupcakes look good, if I weren't over cupcakes as a fad. Still, I'll bet it does well.

djkidkaz

Dumb question, I see in all the photos that the windows are still blacked out on this store. Are they planning on removing that at some point or are the windows going to remain blacked out to hide backstage areas or something? Just seems odd they would open the store without taking off the window covers.

Next Big Thing

Dumb question, I see in all the photos that the windows are still blacked out on this store. Are they planning on removing that at some point or are the windows going to remain blacked out to hide backstage areas or something? Just seems odd they would open the store without taking off the window covers.
There's one more shop to open in the area, the Boathouse gift shop, so that could be what you are seeing.

djkidkaz

Not sure what you mean. In Steves pics of the Erin Mckenna bakery, all the windows are still covered and they just have the front door open. Look at the pics again, you can't see inside the store from outside.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Not sure what you mean. In Steves pics of the Erin Mckenna bakery, all the windows are still covered and they just have the front door open. Look at the pics again, you can't see inside the store from outside.
You can see inside, but the windows are tinted. The kitchen is visible from the outside.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom