Direct to Room Check-In coming?

disney4life2008

I just aarrived at sports. There are a ton of sports groups here. I did direct room checkin. As ssoon as i got offf my flight, i had a text message at 1030am saying my room was ready. I bypassed the online check in line which was easily quite a wait. I immediately went to my room, dropped off my bags and now im headed to the magic kingdom.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I just aarrived at sports. There are a ton of sports groups here. I did direct room checkin. As ssoon as i got offf my flight, i had a text message at 1030am saying my room was ready. I bypassed the online check in line which was easily quite a wait. I immediately went to my room, dropped off my bags and now im headed to the magic kingdom.
That sounds utterly horrible. I don't know how you will make it to the end of your vacation without therapy.;)

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Can someone help me understand how this system works with a split reservation? I just got a promotional rate that kicks in on 4/12 but I'm arriving a day earlier so they had to split my reservation from a 7-night to a 1-night and a 6-night. All the details are the same (DAKL Standard View, king bed and crib requested) and the DRC agent told me that they'd do their best to keep me in the same room. Any hiccups to worry about or should this go fairly smoothly? Will they be able to tell me when I arrive on the first reservation whether I'll definitely be able to keep the room for the second reservation, or will I have to wait until the next day?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Can someone help me understand how this system works with a split reservation? I just got a promotional rate that kicks in on 4/12 but I'm arriving a day earlier so they had to split my reservation from a 7-night to a 1-night and a 6-night. All the details are the same (DAKL Standard View, king bed and crib requested) and the DRC agent told me that they'd do their best to keep me in the same room. Any hiccups to worry about or should this go fairly smoothly? Will they be able to tell me when I arrive on the first reservation whether I'll definitely be able to keep the room for the second reservation, or will I have to wait until the next day?
While the automated system should be able to deal with that, I would speak the the front desk just to make sure the computer does not do something stupid.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom