Whispering Canyon Cafe breakfast to be relocated next week for two days

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Typical Disney. Getting rid of pancakes for a week?! Year of a Million Cuts.

Got you covered, haters.
In the immortal words of Taylor Swift.

image.jpg

prberk

Artist Point used to do breakfast with Pooh and friends. Maybe they're testing the waters.

When we went in the late '90s it was doing breakfast with Pocahontas and her friends, which was a great fit for the resort's feel (never minding, of course, that the resort is actually supposed to be themed as if it were in the Pacific Northwest, very far away from Pocahontas' home of Virginia...). We enjoyed it.

Last edited:
I always thought Whispering Canyon and Artist Point shared a large kitchen between the two restaurants. That way they should still be able to have pancakes.

Goofnut1980

wait.. we can get special shaped Mickey Waffles, but you can't get a pancake? I work for a caterer and a frying pan or flat top grill which is the most standard of kitchen equipment is all you need.

NMBC1993

I actually like the idea of a temporary breakfast set-up at Artist Point! If the chance comes up I'll definitely try to make it down there. I know it's the same menu and everything, except for the pancakes (which is fine as syrup and sugar doesn't go well with my ADHD) but as I haven't been to Artist Point since the Pocahontas breakfast (yes, that long ago) It'll be nice to experience it again.

SnarkyMonkey

I don't know how but mark my words, this is another sign of Disney greed.

;)

What's going on in the lobby that requires the restaurant to relocate only at breakfast?

Yes. Does anyone know? Must be something minor if it's just two days. Is there any refurb happening on the lobby before or after that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom