Big reduction on Annual Passholder discounts at Walt Disney World mini-golf courses and boat rentals

jakeman

PsBUiyQ.gif
I honestly can't stop staring at this.

Ok, ok. One of you go to Frontierland and the other go to Tomorrowland and I don't wan't to see either of you until you can behave.
Only I can go. I don't think flynn has an annual pass.

mm121

Is mini golf really THAT popular that they were somehow losing money? I would think the discount would ensure a steady stream of visitors rather than letting these facilities sit idol at times.

15% is barely even worth the paper its printed on, why not go from 50 to ZERO.

Disney is getting ridiculous. I would think with the parks being so crowded they'd want to ENCOURAGE not DISCOURAGE annual pass holders to do activities outside of the parks.

note2001

Is mini golf really THAT popular that they were somehow losing money? I would think the discount would ensure a steady stream of visitors rather than letting these facilities sit idol at times.

15% is barely even worth the paper its printed on, why not go from 50 to ZERO.

Every time I saw that 50% discount listed I thought it was a typo, and was supposed to read 5%. Maybe it really was a typo after all, it just took them years to discover it. :rolleyes:

actioncookbook

For what it's worth, I contacted Disney about the drop in discount. The Guest Services CM I spoke with wasn't aware of the reduction, did some research, got back to me and said that they shared my concerns and were surprised themselves about the 35% reduction. Then.....the Disney magic kicked in. The CM offered to send a $25 gift card. I didn't demand anything. I didn't ask for a refund. They just did it. And that's quality. Call it shut up money, call it whatever you want but going out of the way to give a guest something for free to do something nice is what I like about Disney. I still will probably skip mini golf, but it's nice that they're willing to do something small.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom