Disney Finally Squashes Illegal Kiddie Gambling

Diva120

So, because someone disagreed with you, you are packing up your toys and going home?

Disagree is one thing, coming at me is another. Yeah, I don't like being anonymously antagonized on the internet or in real life. I'm here to share all things Disney because I like it. Prefer not to have a fight about anything with someone I would not otherwise interact with.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Original Poster
Disagree is one thing, coming at me is another. Yeah, I don't like being anonymously antagonized on the internet or in real life. I'm here to share all things Disney because I like it. Prefer not to have a fight about anything with someone I would not otherwise interact with.
Not everyone on this forum agrees with everyone else. Otherwise it would be a truly boring discussion.

Be prepared to defend your statements, especially if they go against the common grain or societal norms.

Diva120

Not everyone on this forum agrees with everyone else. Otherwise it would be a truly boring discussion.

Be prepared to defend your statements, especially if they go against the common grain or societal norms.

SEE! Perfect application of disagreement. You don't agree with my taking myself off the other board, but you asked me about it. You didn't take it to that level of swiping at me or push that I should have stood my proverbial ground because you would. In fact, you gave me some advice and guidance - which much appreciated.

betty rose

I don't partake, but I think that would be an interesting read.
I don't either, but it may be a moot point, since Florida is considering legalizing pot (for medical reason) It's not a big jump from medical pot to recreational pot...as witnessed here in Colorado.

ssidiouss@mac.c

I'm confused.. if Disney says it was forced to get rid of their prize/ticket counters awhile ago because of the potential impact of some law that was passed.. how is Universal still able to offer it at their resort without a problem?

Nick Pappagiorgio

I'm confused.. if Disney says it was forced to get rid of their prize/ticket counters awhile ago because of the potential impact of some law that was passed.. how is Universal still able to offer it at their resort without a problem?

I think Disney was just concerned that this could be a problem and decided that the prize counters were not all that important to their business.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom