'Cinderella' coach and movie preview opens next week at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Siren

It just wouldn't be fair if I didn't share the Cinderella Saks Fifth windows, too. What they have done here is just genius!

99p4qx.jpg

eagsiw.jpg

2hz3lmx.jpg

2cxjedx.jpg

20f9g29.jpg

6o0pci.jpg

n5m1ja.jpg

Don't forget to go and see Cinderella!

gmajew

Premium Member
The movie was actually really good. Well worh seeing and my wife was very happy to go. So happy wife equals happily life.

Kman101

The coach is definitely a popular photo spot. It had a small line of people waiting for pictures and a photographer out front.

Siren

Okay, so the final weekend box office figures for Cinderella are in -- the global take was $132.5 million -- $69.4 million of that was the US domestic take. The budget for the film was only $95 million, so that's really impressive. Also, Cinderella made $25 million in China alone, which is a very good sign for Disney.

The movie was actually really good. Well worh seeing and my wife was very happy to go. So happy wife equals happily life.
Yay!!! I'm so glad that you both loved the movie. You are so smart and wise -- happy wife really does equal happy life. Guys have it so easy, all you have to do is make us happy, and everything else will fall into place and you too, shall be happy. I truly hope that some of you are taking notes.

Bolt

Okay, so the final weekend box office figures for Cinderella are in -- the global take was $132.5 million -- $69.4 million of that was the US domestic take. The budget for the film was only $95 million, so that's really impressive. Also, Cinderella made $25 million in China alone, which is a very good sign for Disney.

Yay!!! I'm so glad that you both loved the movie. You are so smart and wise -- happy wife really does equal happy life. Guys have it so easy, all you have to do is make us happy, and everything else will fall into place and you too, shall be happy. I truly hope that some of you are taking notes.
It should get its own castle.

TyrantBoss

The coach is BEYOND stunning!!! Can't wait to take pix in it!!!!! Omg the detail on it is redic!

You can't get IN the coach, but they let you stand in front of it.
The day we visited it was just standing in front of the coach on a carpet.
The next day they allowed people to hold a prop glass slipper on a pillow and get their picture taken.
It was a nice coach...but not quite a shiny as it looked on screen. (Movies is magic)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom