Memory Maker advance purchase price going up to $169

Goofnut1980

Looks like you'll move in one day before me (or maybe the same day, Saturday.) I'll be living next door in the Villas at Jambo. Hope my moving van does not bother you and we promise to keep it down and be a good neighbor. Eating in Sanaa that night. If you see me (although different then my profile picture with my 51 days of hair growth and a handlebar mustache) and my family, just smile and Wave :happy:!!!

sounds great! yea.. We have the Uhaul arrive friday 9am! Can't waste any time. I need to get the pictures on the wall and get to the park!

How is Sanaa, I have never eaten there. I do enjoy Boma though. I have to say, I prefer Kidani with DVC over Jambo. For some reason, I feel Jambo is much louder than Kidani. Feels home-ier. Well it definitely will after I unpack. ha

scoobygirl39541

Only reason I got it this trip is because my brother hasn't been since middle school and it is the first family vacation we've attempted since my father passed away. The thought of being able to get all the ride photos, plus park photos while everything is all Christmas-y, was too good to pass up even with the increase - otherwise, I wouldn't be doing it for just a 4 day trip.

Yeah, I'm in a similar situation. I never considered getting it before, but I'm taking a friend who's never been (for a 4 day trip) and might be a while before she goes again. So I figured might be a good investment to look into.... but I had an interesting time justifying $149... Now I don't know lol (however, we all know I'll end up getting it because my Disney self control level is zero lol)

WDWFantasmicFan

Yeah, I'm in a similar situation. I never considered getting it before, but I'm taking a friend who's never been (for a 4 day trip) and might be a while before she goes again. So I figured might be a good investment to look into.... but I had an interesting time justifying $149... Now I don't know lol (however, we all know I'll end up getting it because my Disney self control level is zero lol)
I would definitely still say it's still worth it even at the higher price - especially if you are planning on riding those attractions with on-ride photos and videos. And also if you are going to get your photo taken with the many Photopass photographers... It is a lot of money if you don't make use of it - but a wonderful investment if you do! :)

FrostyNaples

It's worth it even @ the $200 mark, if you "use" it.

We went for 3 days a week ago, had 242 photo's taken. 85% printable batch. Plus vids, plus magic, plus new animations, and they also include some stock character shots.

$20 increase is nothing in the way of a magical day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom