Breakfast at BOG?

alissafalco

Be prepared for Disney to shake things up once again at BOG for breakfast. It's listed as QSR, but so is lunch, and we all saw what happened with that. Expect Disney to try something NEW yet again. Let the internet drama begin!
Details??? Is the whole place turning TS for B, L, & D?

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I just checked, you can't reserve any breakfast times. It only allows you to check for dinner. I don't know where you saw that you could check for breakfast times.

You can't reserve breakfast times yet but they are listed under the check availability drop down menu from 8-10. The lunch times are no on the drop down but dinner hours are, that is what my guess is based off of.

TRONorail12

BOG will NEVER be a true character dining for any meal. There are too many tables to greet, and the turnover would be even slower than it is now. This would force them to cut back on reservations. However, BOG will have breakfast eventually, but don't expect to just walk right in. It's only a 2 hr window which means it will be limited availability. Disney has already tested the future of QSR with BOG once and they are about to do something new yet again which will forever change QSR at WDW.

michael.fumc

BOG will NEVER be a true character dining for any meal. There are too many tables to greet, and the turnover would be even slower than it is now. This would force them to cut back on reservations. However, BOG will have breakfast eventually, but don't expect to just walk right in. It's only a 2 hr window which means it will be limited availability. Disney has already tested the future of QSR with BOG once and they are about to do something new yet again which will forever change QSR at WDW.
I agree with this, it might look like dinner where you walk out and meet Beast, or maybe someone new, I don't think they would do bell, since she is in enchanted story. I am glad they are opening this for breakfast, it is great immersive venue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom