Africa Marketplace expansion coming to Harambe at Disney's Animal Kingdom

note2001

The chocolate bars have great packaging if that's the final design! One package to eat, one for display. Disney does know how to separate me from my money.:cool:

Agreed, those have such a nice design but displaying chocolate bars is not going to work in my household. ;) (nor would I want anyone to 'test' them when they're a few years old)

I' hope Disney will have a small wooden replicate of the graphic to buy. In fact, I like some of the painted construction fences they have around AK & would not mind seeing miniatures of those as options to buy as well.

Last edited:

Cosmic Commando

I'll admit, I was a little disappointed when I saw that it seems more like a shop than a fresh bakery thingy, but what they did is actually really good. I didn't like the Lion King character stuff, but I do like that they did things like chocolate crocodiles. Overall, I still think it's a plus to an already great looking area.

Mike S

I'll admit, I was a little disappointed when I saw that it seems more like a shop than a fresh bakery thingy, but what they did is actually really good. I didn't like the Lion King character stuff, but I do like that they did things like chocolate crocodiles. Overall, I still think it's a plus to an already great looking area.
They have Chocodiles?!?!?!

Marlins1

Other places are reporting it will be a candy store and shop.

But those boxed treats look so generic! Why can Universal offer such unique stuff for Harry Potter. Then Disney do a great new counter service area and ruin it with generic looking boxed candy with clip art Simba on it. Why not exclusive art work similar to the FOTLK posters in Harambe?
Overall the food in Harambe is pretty unique and the area looks great. Generic desserts for the kids who won't like the authentic stuff is not a big deal IMO.

Cosmic Commando

They have Chocodiles?!?!?!

NZT7998414.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom