Storybook Circus and New Fantasyland closing early today - November 17 2014

note2001

How far in advance does Disney alert guests about partial park shut downs?

I'd be rubbed the wrong way if it were my last night at WDW and had promised the family we'd spend the night in New Fantasyland only to find out it was closed for a private party on that day. It's not like we'd expect something like that & seek out info in advance.

dumboflyer

Keeping a park (or an area of a park) open past closing for a special event is outstanding. Wins all around. Extra hours ($$) for the wage CMs, revenue for the company, really cool experience for the guests (having both worked and been a part of one in the past!)

But I agree that an early closure of an area of the park without some advance warning is very poor form.

ToTBellHop

Keeping a park (or an area of a park) open past closing for a special event is outstanding. Wins all around. Extra hours ($$) for the wage CMs, revenue for the company, really cool experience for the guests (having both worked and been a part of one in the past!)

But I agree that an early closure of an area of the park without some advance warning is very poor form.
Exactly. If they want to have Wishes at 8 and then close and let someone rent out the park from 9-12, fine. But for almost $100/day, to be told you can't get into a whole land from dinnertime on and then you need to leave early at 7 (when there are already so many early closures this time of year with MVMCP) is one big F-U to the day guests. They are offering Wishes and MSEP only 3 days this week. I'd be perturbed. And I can only imagine how crowded it will be for Wishes and MSEP tomorrow...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom