Disney updates park rules and begins adding signs at park entrances

PhotoDave219

Thanks for the update Dave. Keep us up to date as needless to say, this would be a significant change in their application of the policy as the large tripod part has always been there.

I would like to know what their interpretation of setting it up in a "crowd" is.

Hopefully they get this sorted out soon. I've got a trip in November and in January and photography is a very large component of my vacations.

Its going to be inconsistent. I suggest going with that small tripod that @NowInc recommended.

As for a crowd? IDK.

PhotoDave219

I wonder if there is a website of "the people of Disney world" . A la "the people of walmart.
Speaking of walmart's people.. there are some really creepy photos. Its amazing how easy you can find certain groups like Bronies and furry livestylers.

Especially in the Disney blog-o-sphere.....

ArtificialArtist

Because tripods are a huge threat...not the ECVs rolling over people like tanks or the double wide strollers being used to part pathways in large crowds. *sigh*
Of course they are the greatest of threats, because with the tripod you can film the secretive art of parting crowds with strollers :D

mm121

I don't know what to expect. Small, compact tripods and gorilla pod's should be fine. They just don't want people setting up in a crowd.

What I have figured out is that life is changing but I am not sure exactly which respect.
when the whole park is a crowd, say for wishes, no matter where you set up your going to be in a crowd.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom