My Disney Experience update for Apple iOS devices brings new features

Rob562

Are you sure? Because I don't remember having the option to scan tickets to add them to the app. But I could be wrong.

That's always been available, at least in the Android version. (It was actually the default input method when I went to link my tickets last week. I had to switch to entering the serial numbers because at the moment that's all I had)

-Rob

PrincessNelly_NJ

That's always been available, at least in the Android version. (It was actually the default input method when I went to link my tickets last week. I had to switch to entering the serial numbers because at the moment that's all I had)

-Rob
Oh ok. The last time I used it for tickets was the beginning of this year and it was like that. So I knew I was probably incorrect.

jrlang1

Updated yes, but it appears to just be a bug fix or two, not the added features that iPhones got.

-Rob
It got the same

This release fixes a bug that’s crashing the app upon login. Thank you for the feedback that helped us locate the cause of this crash!
In case you missed the 2.2 release, we’ve also:
  • ·Added wait times to the Entertainment section for some popular Character Greetings
  • ·Updated My Plans so the current day’s full set of plans are viewable, even after a specific activity’s timeframe has passed
  • ·Fixed FastPass+ bugs affecting Florida Resident Passholders and some Disney Resort hotel Guests

enough

I hope that somewhere in the near future they allow you to book your 4th, 5th, 6th, etc. fastpass once your initial 3 are used up. The lines at the kiosks are almost as long as the lines for the rides!

either that, or setup more kiosks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom