PHOTOS - Figaro Fries (or something very close) make a return to the Magic Kingdom

DVCPluto

Grrrrr. I wish I was still young enough to eat this kind of thing. After you hit the big 4-0, it feels like your entire metabolism comes to a standstill. At this point in my life, if I put on cherry Chapstick, I instantly gain 5 pounds.

But they look delish. Post some reviews once you've had them.

WHAT?!?!?!? Calories count in WDW?? No one told me...

Sparkle81

The poutine style fries are calling me!

Wonder if they will count as a snack credit on DDP? The price is maybe a little over what would count as a usual snack credit, so maybe it'll be a counter service credit instead.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Grrrrr. I wish I was still young enough to eat this kind of thing. After you hit the big 4-0, it feels like your entire metabolism comes to a standstill. At this point in my life, if I put on cherry Chapstick, I instantly gain 5 pounds.

But they look delish. Post some reviews once you've had them.

So true, so true. :hilarious:

Which is why I count myself fortunate to have @plaz10 as my snack buddy.:D

Come on, November!! These are just another reason to be excited for that trip. ;) I would try any and all of these, but I am particularly hearing the BBQ Pork and Coleslaw version calling my name. :hungry:

plaz10

So true, so true. :hilarious:

Which is why I count myself fortunate to have @plaz10 as my snack buddy.:D

Come on, November!! These are just another reason to be excited for that trip. ;) I would try any and all of these, but I am particularly hearing the BBQ Pork and Coleslaw version calling my name. :hungry:

I was thinking the BLT ones but adding some plastic cheese! But I'm open to any and all snacks! With 6 of us - we would have to get at LEAST 2 different kinds...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom