My Disney Experience to bring improvements to dining reservations for users of iOS and the website

BrianV

Works the same in my Android app and my wife's iPhone app. Click on the menu button at the top by the Mickey head, scroll and select " Dining" and then you will be able to search by location.
Screenshot_2014-08-13-19-35-54.png

CameraZOOM-20140813202530544.jpg
Thanks! That is really helpful!!!

ABQ

Works the same in my Android app and my wife's iPhone app. Click on the menu button at the top by the Mickey head, scroll and select " Dining" and then you will be able to search by location.
Screenshot_2014-08-13-19-35-54.png

CameraZOOM-20140813202530544.jpg
Ahh, I see, thanks so much. Just terribly poor app design that you cannot get to the same options if you select Dining from the menu ribbon at the top of the screen. Knuckleheads in the Disney IT department.!

Unplugged

You can tell by the app implementation they are designing it based on logical functions, which are grouped nicely. However, we need it designed by Use Case. That is, when I'm standing in a park at 1:35P and want to change or make a new ADR, how can I perform this task quickly? This all comes down to the project/product manager for the app, or if it's being driven by a higher power....NexGen. I'm sure they are trying to make the app & web look the same or appear very similar to reduce confusion, so they think. As stated, the issue is that how I use the web site from here at home 6 months out is not the same as how I need to use the app in the middle of the resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom