Blizzard Beach closed to some guests due to reaching capacity (July 18 2014)

landauh

It might be due to guests not wanting to deal with the construction on Buena Vista Drive by TL. It was down to one lane this morning.

ToTBellHop

Yeah, its called the first day in 2 months where rain/lightning isn't forecast. Everyone is there because they know it won't close from a lightning storm.
And it's actually low humidity today. Dew points in the low 60s! In July! An all-around gorgeous day in Central Florida.

Soarin' Over Pgh

Yeah, its called the first day in 2 months where rain/lightning isn't forecast. Everyone is there because they know it won't close from a lightning storm.

Forgive my ignorance. I live in PA where it's almost always calling for rain/storms/overcast/snow/ice. :)

Aaaand I forgot tour group season, so there's that.

Bolt

It might be due to guests not wanting to deal with the construction on Buena Vista Drive by TL. It was down to one lane this morning.
Not this - most of the business is resort guests with the 'And More' tickets. Also - traffic on the road during the day (when they operate) isn't busy. Only at nighttime is it nightmare-ish.

wdwjmp239

Wow! Is there anything special going on there today? Are the theme parks crowded? Or is it just really hot? :)

Friday (July 18th) and Saturday (July 19th), it was disgustingly hot and humid. Although, I was not at Disney this past weekend, I will say this and that is when it kisses 100 degrees in SW Florida on Friday and gets up to 101 degrees on Saturday, just that right there makes people want to hit the water parks in full force OR just stay in air conditioning all day! For those who are enjoying their summer vacations at Disney - stay cool and keep well hydrated! For those who are enjoying their summer vacations at Disney (but aren't a fan of the heat and humidity) - enjoy your air conditioned rooms. :)

The family and I will be back in the parks in October when it cools down some. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom