Candlelight Processional celebrity narrator line-up for 2014

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I'm sorry if this question is a bit off topic, but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere... we're hoping to go into Epcot on the evening of 12/6. Will it be really packed because Whoopi Goldberg is Narrating that night? We were thinking of doing some rides and getting a QS dinner in the World Showcase. Not very concerned with watching the show. Any advice? Are we crazy for not wanting to see Whoopi? I do really enjoy her work.

I would rank Whoopi as the second most popular narrator from the current group of regulars, right after NPH. The standby line will form early and will be quite lengthy.

Sped2424

Jonathan groff...
tumblr_n2qpyqXbQr1skwo5oo7_500.gif

Count me in.

djlaosc

I don't know whether it's just me, but it seems as though the slots seem to be filling up slower than in previous years?

I'm half expecting to not find out who we have tickets to until they step out on the stage that night at the rate that the names are being released!

DisneyRoy

I don't know whether it's just me, but it seems as though the slots seem to be filling up slower than in previous years?

I'm half expecting to not find out who we have tickets to until they step out on the stage that night at the rate that the names are being released!

I was thinking the same thing. We have tickets for the evening of the 11th and are still wondering. One of only two slots left...

DisneyDreamer08

I was also thinking that. Once we found out Groff was the narrator for the day we already have our lunch package, we considered trying to switch to a different day. But considering our dining reservations and FPs are already all in place, it really isn't feasible. Just another reason why all this massive planning is driving me crazy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom