New coffee kiosk coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

Cmdr_Crimson

I am excited for this, Granted I LOVE Starbucks I go there almost every day where I live, When I am on vacation I like to Eat/drink things I could not at home So Starbucks and Disney I wouldn't do any way! I am quite excited for this!

The booth their speaking of is Selling Joffrey's

Cesar R M

I am excited for this, Granted I LOVE Starbucks I go there almost every day where I live, When I am on vacation I like to Eat/drink things I could not at home So Starbucks and Disney I wouldn't do any way! I am quite excited for this!
I'm honestly not a fan of Starbucks, since they are everywhere.. so if I go to disney.. id expect more exclusive and rare food (and not just your everyday franchise) but to each their own I suppose.

dreamfinder

The positioning here is well balanced to offset their current location. And should make for a first stop before people get to Starbucks in the early AM, much like how the location at Epcot is outside by the Monorail.

Edit: Forgetting that they already have a stop outside the gates here as well.

ToTBellHop

Disney seems to have realized that lots of people love coffee (yes, even in the summer) and that coffee has a tremendous profit margin. The upshot is that coffee=happy people. More coffee = happier WDW. Soon WDW will overtake DL as the happiest place on earth (which apparently used to be Manhattan).

TeriofTerror

Disney seems to have realized that lots of people love coffee (yes, even in the summer) and that coffee has a tremendous profit margin. The upshot is that coffee=happy people. More coffee = happier WDW. Soon WDW will overtake DL as the happiest place on earth (which apparently used to be Manhattan).
Margaritas make me about a gazillion times happier. I vote we replace all of the coffee stands with walk-up La Cavas! :)

eblaz37

Isn't there a Joffreys stand just to the right of where the [now former] Tip Board is? right at the end of the bridge into Discovery Island? Or is that closed now?
Only because, this would seem redundant to have one just at BBQ plus the pre-existing Tip Board location...?

dreamfinder

I understand the desire for central locations, but I feel like one of the coffee stands would have been better in Africa or Asia considering that a significant amount of coffee production occurs on those two continents.

Isn't the existing "tea cart" stand technically already in Asia? If I remember correctly it still serves a full coffee lineup as well.

jmuboy

Isn't there a Joffreys stand just to the right of where the [now former] Tip Board is? right at the end of the bridge into Discovery Island? Or is that closed now?
Only because, this would seem redundant to have one just at BBQ plus the pre-existing Tip Board location...?

That cart closed this week. So did the tip board. Disney Outfitters is expanding into that space to make up for the loss of Beastly Bazaar which became a meet and greet and the loss of Creature Comforts which will be converted to a Starbucks in the near future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom