Disney's All Star Music Resort Intermission Food Court closing for major refurbishment this summer

dstrawn9889

measurements taken from google earth (path function)

sports to music on walking path ~1936.21 feet or .37 miles
music to movies on walking path ~1851.34 feet or .35 miles

this is from bus stop to main building

Cmdr_Crimson

I do wonder if Pop is on the list of Redesigning? It is nice tho...Only thing I'm not too fond of....The Paul Rudish Artwork in the seating areas....What are the chances 10-15 years down the road will these shorts be relevant...
mickey2013.jpg

CheshireCat12

Remodel is nice- note the guitar fretboards that make up the wall in the seating area and the instruments in the Beverage dispenser sign. Cute touches. Makes me want to go back!
Have to agree about the gelato- it looks divine!

Figment2005

Remodel is nice- note the guitar fretboards that make up the wall in the seating area and the instruments in the Beverage dispenser sign. Cute touches. Makes me want to go back!
Have to agree about the gelato- it looks divine!
The Gelato is absolutely amazing. Had a preview of it yesterday, and the food was excellent. Definitely on par with the food served at Art of Animation.

Kman101

I actually really like the character scenes on the back of the seats. I like the animation too. I'm sure in a decade or two we'll see it refurbished again, LOL

Disney621

I love the Disney details! The notes on the staff in the picture of The Market are the pitches for M-I-C, K-E-Y, M-O-U-S-E.

disney4life2008

I wasn't a fan of the food changes. The pasta is not as good as before and I'd rather have ice cream than there gelato. No milk shakes for anybody and sundaes are not traditional.

I completely agree. This was my problem with Sports remodel. There is nothing like a milkshake with my 1155pm dinner in my room. Gelato is ok but why get rid of traditional stuff? I do love the make your own burger - everything is made fresh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom