Flamingo Crossing Hotels

MattM

For me 192 would not be closer. Slightly off subject but the New Independence area could use a Target as well. Right now it’s just Walmart and Publix. They are building new things in that area so hopefully a Target is in the plans. But, of course this new Target on Flamingo Crossing is not being built to please the residents in the area lol.
But you've got another one right up the road at Fowler Grove right?

DCBaker

Premium Member
Fairfield Inn & Suites opening in July -

Screen Shot 2021-05-26 at 3.10.29 PM.png

Joesixtoe

I was thinking about that location. I'm a bit stuck between Homewood suites and Disney Springs Doubletree. I like the newness of Homewood suites, but I'm without a car and going to Homewood would make me 100% dependent on Uber. (Car rentals look crazy expensive for a while.) Also, I'm assuming that there's a relatively good chance that Fastpass and such may return, making the benefits of Doubletree attractive.

Anyway... any thoughts based on your experience? I'm finding Homewood tempting...
When are you coming down? If it's soon, then I doubt fastpass will be available. With saying that Homewood suites was
I was thinking about that location. I'm a bit stuck between Homewood suites and Disney Springs Doubletree. I like the newness of Homewood suites, but I'm without a car and going to Homewood would make me 100% dependent on Uber. (Car rentals look crazy expensive for a while.) Also, I'm assuming that there's a relatively good chance that Fastpass and such may return, making the benefits of Doubletree attractive.

Anyway... any thoughts based on your experience? I'm finding Homewood tempting...
Homewood was modern, clean and the line of hotels there I think have a nice cohesive design to them. The pool is nice, and the breakfast was decent. The area isn't very busy, but the hotels are. However you will at times here your upstairs neighbors a bit, not their voice but sometimes footsteps and the chairs screeching across the floor. I've never stayed at the Doubletree. I will say if your coming down soon, I doubt fastpass will be here

When are you coming down? If it's soon, then I doubt fastpass will be available. With saying that Homewood suites was

Homewood was modern, clean and the line of hotels there I think have a nice cohesive design to them. The pool is nice, and the breakfast was decent. The area isn't very busy, but the hotels are. However you will at times here your upstairs neighbors a bit, not their voice but sometimes footsteps and the chairs screeching across the floor. I've never stayed at the Doubletree. I will say if your coming down soon, I doubt fastpass will be here

That sounds great. I won't be travelling until the end of the year. (I'm making reservations early because I'm expecting a flood of travel and increased costs as Covid rates go down.) By then... who knows about fastpass!

Joesixtoe

That sounds great. I won't be travelling until the end of the year. (I'm making reservations early because I'm expecting a flood of travel and increased costs as Covid rates go down.) By then... who knows about fastpass!
Sounds like a good plan. I hope you have a great time :)

mgf

That Residents Inn is looking a lot like a wing of the Grand Floridan. Not gonna lie, I'm sold.

It caused a minor panic as I was driving in to stay at the Townplace with small kids in the car who were not going to be visiting Disney this trip. It was late. I was tired. I was convinced I was about to pop out at the MK resorts for a second lol.

Joesixtoe

It caused a minor panic as I was driving in to stay at the Townplace with small kids in the car who were not going to be visiting Disney this trip. It was late. I was tired. I was convinced I was about to pop out at the MK resorts for a second lol.
Right me too.. I was like wha which waaayy?? 👈 ok.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom