Final day for Pooh and Tigger meet and greet at Disney's Animal Kingdom this Saturday

Communicore

Let's bring them over to Epcot theme park, like there would be multiple versions at the same time, one in the Land, then the UK pavilion, and at character spot!

zombiebbq

To be honest; last time I was there, the entrance looked pretty hidden.. and it was next to a bathroom building! so no surprise many failed to notice it on their way to dinoland. So makes sense to have CMs now telling people to meet them.
yeah i noticed but but given how crowded every square inch of disney is i was still surprised no one found it

Cesar R M

yeah i noticed but but given how crowded every square inch of disney is i was still surprised no one found it
honestly, I did not noticed it until we stopped to the bathroom near it.
We were looking towards dinoland.
When you're on fast marching you can miss a lot.

Also.. there was a photo of the entrance somewhere in this forum.

(btw, when I was there a year ago.. the camp Mickey and Minnie was still open)

RSoxNo1

It should switch over the following day, Sunday May 11, to the FastPass+ exclusive, Donald & Daisy character greeting as mentioned in this thread.
A few days ago the Minnie Mouse meet and greet at DHS was appearing as a Tier 1 Fastpass+ attraction beginning May 11th. I wouldn't be surprised if the plan is for all of them to go to Fastpass+ only on May 11th.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom