Final day for Pooh and Tigger meet and greet at Disney's Animal Kingdom this Saturday

Bolt

Can't imagine that area staying empty long seeing as they installed touch points at that location.

NMBC1993

I wonder what it means by "next gen meet and greets"?

Probably like the Russell and Dug M&G in Discovery Island at AK, with all kinds of buttons and stuff to distract the guests while their waiting an hour in line to meet the characters.

Scooter

My wife is going to be upset about this. Seeing Pooh and the other characters has always been one of the highlights at Animal Kingdom for her. There's rarely a line there and thats why she likes it so much. Oh well...I guess we'll just have to see her friends elsewhere.

wdrive

I'm always sad to see characters removed, however Winnie the Pooh does not really fit the theme of Animal Kingdom. He's a toy. It would be like putting Slinky, Rex or Ham from Toy Story in.

Cesar R M

I wonder how long until the magicbands are done correctly in these M&Gs. Where you get called by name by the princesses or characters.. making it even more "special" and personal.

Bolt

My wife is going to be upset about this. Seeing Pooh and the other characters has always been one of the highlights at Animal Kingdom for her. There's rarely a line there and thats why she likes it so much. Oh well...I guess we'll just have to see her friends elsewhere.
Yeah - still get to hang with them at Magic Kingdom next to their attraction. Not sure if it still happens all the time, but Pooh characters were usually out at Park Open at DHS by the hat before being swapped out for the 1950's movie star version of the characters.

asianway

Yeah - still get to hang with them at Magic Kingdom next to their attraction. Not sure if it still happens all the time, but Pooh characters were usually out at Park Open at DHS by the hat before being swapped out for the 1950's movie star version of the characters.
They were cut at DHS

zombiebbq

i met Pooh and Tigger at AK in March and CMs were practically begging people to stop and meet them. absolutely 0 line which surprised me. maybe theres not enough demand for them at that park?

asianway

i met Pooh and Tigger at AK in March and CMs were practically begging people to stop and meet them. absolutely 0 line which surprised me. maybe theres not enough demand for them at that park?
FP+ was designed to move people to under attended attractions...but I fail to see why they just wouldn't shut down the greet.

Cesar R M

To be honest; last time I was there, the entrance looked pretty hidden.. and it was next to a bathroom building! so no surprise many failed to notice it on their way to dinoland. So makes sense to have CMs now telling people to meet them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom