Park hours extended at Epcot and Studios around the 24 hour Magic Kingdom 'Rock Your Disney Side'

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
9AM Rope drop at MK for us on Sat. Hoping to find a quiet park (and tired CM's)!

I'm over the 24 hour events. My DS said after the first one they were eagerly planning for the second so the 3rd one didn't surprise me. My DS hasn't worked in a park at WDW but did have to work early the morning of #1 24 event and went into the park with coworkers that evening and stayed until it was over at dawn. Left, went to Perkins for breakfast and back to work at 8am. So many tired CMs the next 48 hours.

With any luck the morning CMs might not all be as tired, novelty wearing off for many, the first one was novel.
It is the next group of CMs the ones that had to work into the wee morning hours and make a pretty quick turn over a busy holiday weekend that will likely feel the brunt over that weekend as Disney tends to Extend those CMs and keep parks open longer than originally scheduled. Over tired guests and over tired CMs, not so magical.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom