Frozen merchandise purchases at the parks to be limited in number

Arty Cordova

Makes sense, if you see the prices for Frozen items on eBay and amazon it's jut ridiculous. I saw an Elsa t-shirt selling for $70. And don't even ask about Olaf dolls.

But here is a thought Disney management, just make MORE of the stuff!!!!!!!

durangojim

I'm glad to see that. When we were at WDW and DCL in January, there was nothing from Frozen available. I would have loved to buy my daughter a Frozen dress but they had zip, zipch, nada. A big miscalculation on Disney's part IMO.

Sassagoula-Rvr

At first I couldn't figure this out...but when I saw that it is 5 of the same item...meh...I mean, who does this really affect besides the Ebay resellers? I can't imagine buying 5 of the same item (unless I had 5 or more kids, and even then...they probably wouldn't want the same thing). Or I guess maybe people XMas shopping.

deix15x8

Has Disney done anything with Blizzard Beach yet? With how much merchandise they are selling you would think throwing some Frozen characters and elements into Blizzard beach could be done cheaply and fit with the movie and park's theme perfectly. A winter wonderland in summer, how is that not perfect already?

Sped2424

Has Disney done anything with Blizzard Beach yet? With how much merchandise they are selling you would think throwing some Frozen characters and elements into Blizzard beach could be done cheaply and fit with the movie and park's theme perfectly. A winter wonderland in summer, how is that not perfect already?
the best blizzard beach is going to get in the next 30 years is possibly another slide, if they are lucky.

danv3

How long does it take to make more dolls, t-shirts, plush, etc.? The movie came out six months ago.

BoarderPhreak

If Disney were smart, they'd restrict based on credit card, for example - rather than the individual. You'd then have to rotate credit cards too. Of course you can always use cash... But if you're buying THAT much stuff... You'd have to have one helluva money clip in your pants.

Disney6166

For all of you complaining it is called supply and demand. Nobody complains when the new iPhone comes out and everyone is willing to pay double on Amazon or eBay. You pay a different price everyday for gas and you nobody gets on a blog and complains about that. I bet if you lived within a few minutes of a Disney Theme Park you all would do the same thing.

prberk

the best blizzard beach is going to get in the next 30 years is possibly another slide, if they are lucky.

You know, I never thought of that. I would think an easy thing might be to have "Frozen Summer nights at Blizzard Beach this summer..." with extended hours, songs from Frozen playing intermittantly throughout the night, character meet-n-greets, merchandise, Frozen-themed drinks and ice cream treats.

Any marketing person worth their salt (or ice, as it were) could have a field day with this. It could be advertised as being weeknights this summer only, for example.

And if it involved extended hours like I think it should, it could take a little of the evening load off MK. Not all of it, but a chunk at least.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom