Azalea Trail Maids along with Mr and Mrs Easter Bunny join the Easter pre-parade this weekend

MMDDGPCDC

I am guessing that Daisy will not walk with the Aztec Maids as she is in the Festival of Fantasy Parade. I would love if Disney got Clarice to walk instead but knowing Disney that won't happen. . Anyone know which Bunnies will be featured?

donsullivan

Premium Member
Any idea if Azalea Trail Maids will be in the Saturday parade(s) this year like the normally are, or just Sunday this time around? I was hoping to catch them tomorrow afternoon since I can't be there in Sunday.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Any idea if Azalea Trail Maids will be in the Saturday parade(s) this year like the normally are, or just Sunday this time around? I was hoping to catch them tomorrow afternoon since I can't be there in Sunday.
Both days, 2:45 parade only.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Saturdays parade is apparently at 3:30, according to MDX. Does that mean the Saturday pre-paraded will be 3:15, or will they just do it a full 45 minutes before the actual parade?
It is at 2:45 on both days.

Kman101

I remember that when the old Cypress Gardens had a similar offering and the ladies walked around. That place was gorgeous. Amazing some things you can remember. I still remember some of their ski shows. Didn't they have a Baywatch themed one at one point? lol

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I am guessing that Daisy will not walk with the Aztec Maids as she is in the Festival of Fantasy Parade. I would love if Disney got Clarice to walk instead but knowing Disney that won't happen. . Anyone know which Bunnies will be featured?
They are not Aztec...they are "Official Ambassadors" for the city of Mobile, Alabama.

Their dresses are representative of the Azalea flowers that are abundant in the Mobile area so much so that the city is nicknamed "The Azalea City"

crispy

They are not Aztec...they are "Official Ambassadors" for the city of Mobile, Alabama.

Their dresses are representative of the Azalea flowers that are abundant in the Mobile area so much so that the city is nicknamed "The Azalea City"

Yep! Mobile is my hometown and being an Azalea Trail Maid is a big deal to a lot of girls. It's always fun to see them on TV.

MMDDGPCDC

Saw a video and Daisy was in the Parade but the White Rabbit wasn't. Was Daisy in the Festival of Fantasy parade because if she was, she would have got dressed very quickly!

donsullivan

Premium Member
Saw a video and Daisy was in the Parade but the White Rabbit wasn't. Was Daisy in the Festival of Fantasy parade because if she was, she would have got dressed very quickly!

Daisy did not appear in 3:30 Festival of Fantasy Parade yesterday, only the Easter pre-parade.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
No Daisy in Festival of Fantasy yesterday afternoon...Donald was solo!

Thumper, Rabbit, and Miss Bunny were the featured rabbits in the pre-parade. (Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny were in the classic car, too.).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom