Pete's Silly Sideshow adjusting closing times

KLinder7

Low traffic in the area the reason? I liked going there late in the day as I knew there wouldn't be much of a crowd.

Bocabear

Seriously…adjust the hours to closed permanently and put in an attraction…i.e. continue the rock work around from Little Mermaid to cover a new show building for a FROZEN ride...

Cardinals314

Not surprised by this at all. The hours will probably change again in the future. It just goes to show that actual attractions are worth the extra investment than creating yet more meet and greets.

Sped2424

Honestly though if they wanted to they could make an excellent attraction in that space and make story book circus more than the dumbo land that it is now.

Matt_Black

Wonder if changing one or more of the spots to a random rarer character would boost or hinder attendance.

I know many people were disappointed that despite being called Pete's Silly Sideshow, Pete isn't a character you can meet. Pete is awesome, the oldest Disney character still in use (predating even Mickey Mouse), and inspiration to everyone; it's a shame he's not a meetable character.

asianway

Wonder if changing one or more of the spots to a random rarer character would boost or hinder attendance.
No park in the world does that...the thought Wdw would be the one to start it is laughable. They've passed on picking up so many characters they could have recently it is clear it's not in the plan. & incinerators. Cc @drew81

dreamfinder

No park in the world does that...the thought Wdw would be the one to start it is laughable. They've passed on picking up so many characters they could have recently it is clear it's not in the plan. & incinerators. Cc @drew81

I know, I know. Looking for the branch who has resorted to poorly theming off the shelf technology and trying to write it off as the latest and greatest to do something innovative is a long shot. Was more a thought exercise than any real expectation.

Fox&Hound

They should abandon the M&G idea since it seemed kind of random to begin with and make it a tent for Disney themed Carnival games. Sort of like the games in Dinseyland but maybe a little nicer. I could see Dad's playing games to win their kids prizes and it would add a fun element to Circus land.

Although, It looks kinds cheap at Chester and Hester's, but if done right, it would be an appropriate fit for the Circus area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom