Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort guests to be able to make advance FastPass+ reservation

simon71

Ive heard that the offsite guests are able to book fastpasses 30 days before they arrive, is this the same for the swan and dolphin? The only thing we have been able to link to MDE is dining and memory maker, but cant link our ressie or tickets as we booked by travel agent and still have a small amount to pay off. which will be paid by may. Will we be given or ticket and or ressie number then? or shall we contact them to see if they cant get our ticket number? Thankyou for your help.

jrlbc06

I also booked the Swan through a outside booking agency. I had to call the Swan directly to get a reservation number to put on the MyMagic website and it's worked fine since then. I've been able to link my reservation and book FP+

SnowWhite71

I just chatted with a CM on disney's site and it looks like Dolphin can only reserve FP+ 30 days out, not 60. When I look at the calendar to book FP+ it only goes out 30 days. Are people seeing the same thing? It seems though that most are able to get what they want from reading other posts. Would anyone agree?

simon71

Hey, we have booked our holiday at the dolphin through a travel agent and have heard you can now book your fastpasses 60 days in advance. I have the confirmation of our holiday but yhe reference number is just for the whole package and doesn't want to link to mde. I have emailed the dolphin but they havent got our reference number yet as we booked through a travel agent. How should I find our reservation number and park tickets number if I booked through a travel agent? Our holiday is in September so we have time I just like to make sure ive got everything ready :) :)

kenny279

Any suggestions? This is all so frustrating and I'm quickly approaching 60 days. Even a rep on the disney chat said 30 days. I guess I can only do what the site allows.

Not sure. I think you said that you had linked to the reservation to your account. The only thing I can think of it is to call the Dolphin or Swan and confirm the reservation number. I know if you have non-expiration tickets linked it may let you do 30 days out from today. If not try on day sixty and see if lets you. I know that with my non-expiration ticket, I could do fastpass+ reservations for dates within a week around whatever day it was when I looked at it ( say I looked at Valentine's day, I could have booked for times on days that week), but couldn't do dates around my trip until it was at 60 days.

I love staying at the Dolphin but staying at a MK resort this up-coming trip. But I am interested in how your situation resolves. I hope it works for you.

SnowWhite71

Not sure. I think you said that you had linked to the reservation to your account. The only thing I can think of it is to call the Dolphin or Swan and confirm the reservation number. I know if you have non-expiration tickets linked it may let you do 30 days out from today. If not try on day sixty and see if lets you. I know that with my non-expiration ticket, I could do fastpass+ reservations for dates within a week around whatever day it was when I looked at it ( say I looked at Valentine's day, I could have booked for times on days that week), but couldn't do dates around my trip until it was at 60 days.

I love staying at the Dolphin but staying at a MK resort this up-coming trip. But I am interested in how your situation resolves. I hope it works for you.

Thanks! I chatted online with WDW and they said 30 dats ,but if dolphin site conflicts that's strange. I'll give WDW a call directly and see where that gets me;)

SnowWhite71

For anyone out there with dolphin reservations, disney said yes 60 days prior you can reserve FP. They said the system doesn't recognize the reservation until you hit the 60 day mark then the dates will pop up in the reservation calendar on FP+ page. I hope they're right because my 60 days hit this weekend!

KingdomofDreams

I guess I'm going to be very unpopular for stating this, but I really feel like they should keep the 60 day advance window for "official" WDW Resort guests only. By opening it up to other hotels, the previous perceived incentive/perk to stay "on-site" is diminished. I could agree with including SOG due to their guests being our honored military and their families, but the other hotels really should be 30 days, if anything. Just my .02

kenny279

For anyone out there with dolphin reservations, disney said yes 60 days prior you can reserve FP. They said the system doesn't recognize the reservation until you hit the 60 day mark then the dates will pop up in the reservation calendar on FP+ page. I hope they're right because my 60 days hit this weekend!

I am glad you got information and comfirmation. Have a good trip.

Redhawk

I guess I'm going to be very unpopular for stating this, but I really feel like they should keep the 60 day advance window for "official" WDW Resort guests only. By opening it up to other hotels, the previous perceived incentive/perk to stay "on-site" is diminished. I could agree with including SOG due to their guests being our honored military and their families, but the other hotels really should be 30 days, if anything. Just my .02
The Swan and Dolphin have always been considered quasi-Disney resorts. The people who work there are Disney Cast Members. You can book your stay there through the Disney website just like the other Disney resorts and guests of either hotel can use Extra Magic Hours. It would be diminishing their current status to limit their guests to 30 days rather than 60.

SnowWhite71

The Swan and Dolphin have always been considered quasi-Disney resorts. The people who work there are Disney Cast Members. You can book your stay there through the Disney website just like the other Disney resorts and guests of either hotel can use Extra Magic Hours. It would be diminishing their current status to limit their guests to 30 days rather than 60.

Thank you for saying this. We are so excited that the Dolphin Resort, which is on Disney property, can get some perks too.

KingdomofDreams

Oh thanks Redhawk! Didn't realize the Swan and Dolphin already enjoyed resort benefits.

Disneypartyof5

They have always had on site perks. What's with the negativity??!?!?

KingdomofDreams

They have always had on site perks. What's with the negativity??!?!?

No negativity at all here. Sorry if that was your mistaken perception. I was merely politely expressing my opinion in my original post. Which of course is everyone's right to do on a "discussion" forum. Lol But as I stated to "Redhawk", I wasn't aware Swan and Dolphin had always enjoyed on-site benefits, so of course they should still be afforded the same.

TaoBoxer

No negativity at all here. Sorry if that was your mistaken perception. I was merely politely expressing my opinion in my original post. Which of course is everyone's right to do on a "discussion" forum. Lol But as I stated to "Redhawk", I wasn't aware Swan and Dolphin had always enjoyed on-site benefits, so of course they should still be afforded the same.
Dolphin is one on my favorites to stay at. Great location & imho, the best food options. However, both S&D don't share all of the benefits. For example, no Magical Express. So I'm kinda concern how this whole MDE plays out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom