Get a 20 percent discount on in-park merchandise when dining at select quick service restaurants

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
translated: 20% discount = they're still making a killing on product mark-up.

HOWEVER - nice to see this kind of thing. I spend wayyyyyy too much $$ on merch. when I'm there...every time!

note2001

News team: you need to increase your font size and spacing on Disney’s Hollywood Studios to match the other park names in your list of places these are good at:

Magic Kingdom
Emporium
Disney’s Hollywood Studios <-------
Mickey’s of Hollywood
Keystone Clothiers

Thanks for the heads up - always like to see those 20% coupons come through. Would appreciate if Disney would give them out for the resort stores too.

Moonrayvin

Wondering if this can be combined with the disney visa card discount!?!? That would give an extra 10% at World of Disney and the Emporium!!

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Wondering if this can be combined with the disney visa card discount!?!? That would give an extra 10% at World of Disney and the Emporium!!

Cannot be combined with any other discounts.

The offer will never be valid at resort gift shops, because the purpose of it is to redistribute some people into gift shops and away from attractions during the morning (I believe the code ends at 12 or 1).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom