Tinker Bell meet and greet set to move to Town Square Theater later this Spring at the Magic Kingdom

Ignohippo

A Club 33 East is all about donations, to the tune of 10K per year per membership. If that's the plan, well played TDO...

Don't think it would be called Club 33 though, this has no meaning in Florida - maybe Roy's Club. Or if they focus group a little too far something like Mickey's Clubhouse will float to the top! o_O

I wonder if they would make it an incentive for Golden Oak.

Never mind. They don't even give those people Annual Passes. After all, they've only spent millions on a home. I could see how giving them a few thousand dollars in passes would be completely out of the question.

FerretAfros

A Club 33 East is all about donations, to the tune of 10K per year per membership. If that's the plan, well played TDO...

Don't think it would be called Club 33 though, this has no meaning in Florida - maybe Roy's Club. Or if they focus group a little too far something like Mickey's Clubhouse will float to the top! o_O
Why wouldn't they call it Club 33? The one in Tokyo (on Main Street) also uses that name. Beyond the address number on the building along the themed street, the name has no meaning in either location. I would think that they would see more value in creating a Club 33 "brand" than creating yet another arbitrary name

Then again, it doesn't fit the current trend of giving everything a colon followed by a vague subtitle. It would have to be something like Club 33: A Magical Dining Experience

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom