PHOTOS - Take a full photo tour around the 2014 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival

MinnieM123

Premium Member

71jason

I really like the direction the F&G Festival is heading. If they add a few more booths it's a spring food and wine which fine in my book.

Agreed, but the menus definitely place more of an emphasis on fruits/vegetables/flowers; I think it's theme-appropriate. And don't say that too loud, the crowds haven't caught on yet.

Scuttle

Couldn't help noticing the Mary Poppins topiary. Does anyone know if the one at the Grand Floridian is back yet? It's been gone for months last I saw or heard. I loved seeing that thing from the resort loop.

Nmoody1

I'm a big fan of the food booths.... I only wish there were 1 or 2 more to be honest!

However, an aspect of flower and garden that I think could be beneficial would be 'show gardens' similar to what you get at Chelsea Flower Show here in London - gardens set up to look at and give inspiration. Maybe two or three in Future World - with modern elements such as irrigation systems, modern lighting/design and new ways of incorporating fruit/veg (an extension of The Land if you will, but in a show garden concept) whilst in World Showcase more of a larger garden display of world inspiration that changes each year - several gardens set up themed to countries that aren't in world showcase.... An Indian garden, a Greek garden, an Hawaiian garden - something that's not just character topiaries and gardener a/designers could be on hand to give tips.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom