'Science Thrills Live' coming to Epcot's Innoventions next week

The Empress Lilly

Gotta give credit where credit is due.

This sounds good. (And this comes from someone who isn't a fan of 'Sum of all Thrills'). Would have been right at home at the 'classic' EPCOT Center.
It does sound good, doesn't it! This means you can actually indulge your inner dork at EPCOT! Yay! Would have loved the opportunity to see this myself.

Raytheon is a beacon of hope in these dark EPCOT times. And yes, this comes from somebody who does adore Sum of all Thrills! ;)

Last edited:

bhg469

Innoventions usually hosts a science-based event around this time every year. Normally with Bill Nye as the main draw. I believe this is the first time Raytheon has done something, but it shouldn't be considered LTM. Things like this happen anyway.
My thoughts exactly.. Epcot needs to bring In Stuff like this for a few months at a time and when its done have something in that spot within a week. Epcot has so much potential to be great :(

Last edited:

JimboJones123

Innoventions usually hosts a science-based event around this time every year. Normally with Bill Nye as the main draw. I believe this is the first time Raytheon has done something, but it shouldn't be considered LTM. Things like this happen anyway.
That's why I called it Limited Time Magic and not "Limited Time Magic." "Limited Time Magic" ended in 2013.

Quite a few of the official "Limited Time Magic" events would have happened anyways. A few did the just the year before.

willtravel

Wasn't there a rumor last year that something like this or a mini expo was maybe going into Epcot innovation area in Jan-Feb month?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom