Disney Springs tenant watch

bhg469

I'll take Moe's over Chipotle any day. That said I would really prefer they avoid Chain's in favor of more unique offerings.
I agree about chains but recently chains like chipotle, noodles inc, and 5 guys completely rethink counter service and half of Disney run quick service locations, especially the burger ones, are not even in the same realm of good food.

Jon81uk

Good afternoon everyone. I just read this blog post. Quite exciting.....Walt's restaurant, Neverland Tunnels and likely Rick Bayless.

http://www.scottjosephorlando.com/i...-neverland-tunnels-planned-for-disney-springs

This bit "To get to the Neverland Tunnels you’ll have to first go through Edison and then Walt’s. " feels wrong. Edision will be a third party operator, Walt's and Neverland Tunnels sound like the will be Disney operated. I don't think the only access to a Disney owned place will be via a third-party club.

Next Big Thing

This bit "To get to the Neverland Tunnels you’ll have to first go through Edison and then Walt’s. " feels wrong. Edision will be a third party operator, Walt's and Neverland Tunnels sound like the will be Disney operated. I don't think the only access to a Disney owned place will be via a third-party club.
Feels right to me actually... Neverland Tunnels is supposed to be a speakeasy. A good speakeasy would be hidden, hence having to make the trek through both restaurants with a likely "secret" entrance to the tunnels along with heavy theming.

Just the way I look at it though.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

We have seen documents in that past that show the underground being developed by the Edison people and the other section of land there by Patina group, so it's possible that these will be operated by a third party.

flyakite

There is a career listing for the previous development manager for Kinetescape in which he states that he developed for and closed on a business plan with Walt Disney World for a Walt's restaurant. http://www.beyond.com/7F0D6373-0AE1-4A0E-9167-D11E2465E583

Also the president of Kinetescape has listed on LinkedIn that their holdings include not only the two Edisons but also The Tunnels in Orlando.
So it seems that the partnership between Kinetescape and the Patina Group could include all three venues.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom