Disney's Polynesian Resort 'Never Land Club' closing for lengthy refurbishment

tikiman

Does this have to do with the DVC overhaul?

No

Its last rehab was 2004 so it is due and some information suggests that it may get a new theme. Something more Hawaiian but I am not 100% convinced of that. Last time they closed it they had childcare services in Tangaroa Terrace.

Epicpilot

No

Its last rehab was 2004 so it is due and some information suggests that it may get a new theme. Something more Hawaiian but I am not 100% convinced of that. Last time they closed it they had childcare services in Tangaroa Terrace.
Peter Pan doesn't really fit in at the polynesian.:confused:

kapeman

No

Hopefully they will implement some of the lessons learned at Auntie's House at Aulani. They really got that right!

Dawnh16

I just booked it today for August. I am a little bummed it not The Neverland Club anymore. I already hyped the Peter Pan aspect up to my son and nephew. Oh well, hopefully it will still be entertaining to two 7 year olds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom