DSC06742.jpg
DSC06758.jpg
DSC06829.jpg
DSC06841.jpg
DSC06927.jpg
DSC06994.jpg
DSC07109.jpg

jrhwdw

Were the Swan Dancers dancing yesterday? I'm asking because there's a vid on YT of FOF yesterday from Frontierland and the dancers were walking then.

wdwdude1

I watched the Festival of Fantasy parade for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I enjoyed the parade floats and the new costumes. The crowd seemed very pleased with the parade as well. With that said, the Celebrate a Dream Come True parade will probably always be my favorite.

jrhwdw

I watched the Festival of Fantasy parade for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I enjoyed the parade floats and the new costumes. The crowd seemed very pleased with the parade as well. With that said, the Celebrate a Dream Come True parade will probably always be my favorite.
I Loved CADCT as well(yes, I love FOF now) I just wish that CADCT ran until March 8th 2014.

hd1994

Were the Swan Dancers dancing yesterday? I'm asking because there's a vid on YT of FOF yesterday from Frontierland and the dancers were walking then.

I saw a video too and it looks like the front swan court dancer had an issue with her costume. That could be why they halted choreo.

ddd8170

So, Ik this thread isn't really active anymore, but I just stumbled upon this video today, and apparently yesterdays parade was cray....

mm52200

So, Ik this thread isn't really active anymore, but I just stumbled upon this video today, and apparently yesterdays parade was cray....

Already an ongoing discussion about this in the thread titled "Mess-tival of Fantasy". It was just one of those days where everything that could have gone wrong happened. I saw the parade in person that day, and I saw it the day before. It was in perfect working order the day before, every single effect was working. So this was definitely a fluke of some sorts.

dstrawn9889

fridays' show, apparently the parade controls were misbehaving -- wrong audio ques for the floats, onstage effects offline(not triggered)

JoeCamel

Oh Please, I have to whine that they took the garlands down for this parade. How could it possibly be great with the lights when the garlands are missing. This is a travesty that must be rectified by cutting the floats down to size or erecting risers for the garlands at once TIC...

TTA94

Oh Please, I have to whine that they took the garlands down for this parade. How could it possibly be great with the lights when the garlands are missing. This is a travesty that must be rectified by cutting the floats down to size or erecting risers for the garlands at once TIC...

Oh I do agree fully that the garland is very much missed! I do hate those stupid wreaths!

Im just saying, regardless of the Christmas decor, that FOF is even more awesome at dusk!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom