Mickey ears?

YoungNY

Original Poster
I was wondering if Disney has princess tiana or Ariel ears. I'd like one of those. Also is that place still in DTD where you can design your own ears?

maryszhi

they discontinued all of the make your own ears places, but yes there are a variety of princess ears. i am not certain which ones. i know that they have crowns for tiana and ariel for sure, the ears i am not sure

acrab3t

they discontinued all of the make your own ears places, but yes there are a variety of princess ears. i am not certain which ones. i know that they have crowns for tiana and ariel for sure, the ears i am not sure
I was so disappointed they discontinued the build your own ears. I had promised my son he could make them and when we got there, no more! Sigh.

YoungNY

Original Poster

Yeah, that sucks. Can you still make your own t-shirts? I've got an awesome queen of hearts one I made 2 years ago. I had plans to do both on my next trip if I couldn't find anything I really liked.

olinecoach61

They definitely have a Cinderella ears with the glass slipper on top, my daughter just bought one. I don't recall seeing Tiana, she would've freaked out over that.

maryszhi

They definitely have a Cinderella ears with the glass slipper on top, my daughter just bought one. I don't recall seeing Tiana, she would've freaked out over that.
yeah i love that one. its one of the most popular ones. i think they may make ears that match the ornaments they are bring out for the holidays.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom