8 day trip

ios

Î would like to go to Disneyworld next summer.I have never been there but I know there are four parks and I want to spend about 8 days in the parks(please tell me if it isn't enough to see everything).I was wondering if it would be cheaper to buy an annual pass rather than 8 day tickets and if you have to live in America to own one because I live in France.
Thanks

TIGGER-FAN

You could spend a month is WDW and not see everything. But I think you should be able to cover the parks pretty well in 8 days. Don't forget to take time out to enjoy things other than the parks. La Nuba in downtown disney is a good show. And check out the water parks, great for hot summer days. Check the ticket prices for the regular tickets and the anual passes and go with whichever is cheaper. There are also alot of good planning guides out there, pick one up and that should help.

Upvote 0

Disneyanna0521

Account Suspended
8 days would be fine but the longer the better..if u can afford it i would take a 2 week trip (we did 2 1/2 weeks for my first trip) it's SO relaxing this way...with that amount of time u could also take in some of the other area attractions

Upvote 0

Yecats

I would say buy an AP if you plan on coming back within a year or specifically want to use the hotel and rest. discounts that are available with the AP. Otherwise, I know that a lot of European travelers buy a 10 day World Pass which may be a bit cheaper and may have one or two options that come along with it. Best advice regarding touring WDW. If your looking for relaxation, 8 days at the World won't do it. It is very easy to spend alot of time touring the parks and other sites, your guaranteed to watch your time fly by while your vacationing there. I would plan out your days and pick those things that you really want to accomplish. Make a separate list of would like to do items and if you find that you have enough time and energy left over to do them then by all means go for it. Happy planning.

Upvote 0

DisneyFan 2000

Think outside the box! Disney is great but it is worth to visit the Universal parks aswell... not like Disney but still good. Also think about going to a water park. Hope that helped...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom